If you are interested in getting a mbbs admission in karnataka, then we can guide you. We are one of the top consultants in MBBS admission over karnataka.
Karnataka is an Indian state with capital city as Bengaluru. It is known as IT hub as well as very much known for its high standard in medical colleges. Some of the top medical colleges belongs in this region like St. Johns Medical College & JSS Medical college. Karnataka always welcomes students with open hands with diversity in language, accommodation and food facilities. It is one of the best suited regions for all student aspirants who aim to complete their medical courses.
Procedure for MBBS Admission in Karnataka:
For those who want to study MBBS in any government or private medical colleges in India need to write an entrance exam NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG) . As per NEET’s scrore card, applicants can apply will get admission in any of the state medical college. I f you need to know more about the procedure then contact us.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Karnataka:
- Any Indian Nationals
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
Above mentioned are also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination. Relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
There are many other list of eligibility criteria mentioned in website [https://cbseneet.nic.in/]
If you need assistance or clarification then contact us.
Date of Entrance Test:
The sate of entrance test is on 06/05/2018 or 6th May 2018. If you have any clarifications then call us.
How to Apply:
To apply for NEET candidate has to apply online. Instructions and guidelines are given at website [https://cbseneet.nic.in/]. If you need any assistance on filling application then feel free to contact us.
PATTERN OF TEST
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type
questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and
Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from
10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. If you have any doubts on pattern of test then contact us.
Top MBBS Colleges in Karnataka are listed below:
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Centre
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences
- Yenepoya University, Mangalore
- A. M. Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College, Belgaum
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Science and Research Center
- Alvas Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center
- Mandaya Institute of Medical Sciences
- Bhagwan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College
- Bhartesh Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Government Homoeopathic Medical College
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- AJ Institute of Medical Science
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Mysore Medical College, Mysore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences, Raichur
- Raja Rajeshwari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College
- K S Hegde Medical Academy
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences
- Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar
- Jawaharalal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital, Chitradurga
- Subbaiah Medical College, Shimoga
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Medical College, Dharwad
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary
If you are interested in joining any of these colleges, then contact us. If you are confused on selecting a better college then we can assist you. We can guide you to get MBBS Admission in Bangalore. We are professionals who can assist you in a better way to get your ambitions fulfilled.
If you are looking for direct or quota admission in MBBS then contact us.