The South Indian state Karnataka’s capital is Bangalore. Bangalore is the main center point of India’s IT industry. It is commonly known for its medical hospitals, medical courses and medical colleges/institutions. Some of the Top MBBS colleges belong to Bangalore. If you need all assistance in joining MBBS programs then contact us. Below mentioned is a detailed information on MBBS admission in Bangalore.
Procedure for MBBS Admission in Bangalore:
For those who want to study MBBS in any government or private medical colleges in India need to write an entrance exam NEET (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG) . As per NEET’s scrore card, applicants can apply will get admission in any of the state medical college. I f you need to know more about the procedure then contact us.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Bangalore:
- Any Indian Nationals
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
Above mentioned are also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination. Relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
There are many other list of eligibility criteria mentioned in website [https://cbseneet.nic.in/]
If you need assistance or clarification then contact us.
Date of Entrance Test:
The sate of entrance test is on 06/05/2018 or 6th May 2018. If you have any clarifications then call us.
How to Apply:
To apply for NEET candidate has to apply online. Instructions and guidelines are given at website [https://cbseneet.nic.in/]. If you need any assistance on filling application then feel free to contact us.
PATTERN OF TEST
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type
questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and
Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from
10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. If you have any doubts on pattern of test then contact us.
Top MBBS Colleges in Bangalore are listed below:
- Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute [BMCRI]
- St.John’s Medical College
- M.S Ramaiah Medical College [MSRMC]
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science & Research Center [VIMS]
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College & Hospital [RRMCH]
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College [BRAMC]
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital [MVJMC]
- Sapthgiri Institute of Medical Science & Research Center [SIMSRC]
- BGS Global Institute Medical Sciences [BGSGIMS]
- Akash Insitute of Medical Science & Research Center [AIMSRC]
- East Point College of Medical Science & Research Center [EPCMS]
- The Oxford Medical Science College, Hospital & Research Center
If you are interested in joining any of these colleges, then contact us. If you are confused on selecting a better college then we can assist you. We can guide you to get MBBS Admission in Bangalore. We are professionals who can assist you in a better way to get your ambitions fulfilled.
If you are looking for direct or quota admission in MBBS then contact us.