If you like to get a Pharm D admission in bangalore, then you must contact us. Contact us now to get best advice and guidance on admissions in bangalore.
Pharm. D. is the study of preparing and dispensing medicines. Pharm D is a 6 Years course at Doctorate level. It includes 5 years of academic study and 1 year of internship. Pharm D is one of the evergreen courses that promises a very good scope for career opportunities. Bangalore is recognized as the medical hub of India with several medical colleges opening the doors to medical aspirants.
Procedure for Pharm D Admission in Bangalore:
It is advised to write an entrance exam pertaining to Pharm D. There are many entrance tests from various institutions and boards, some of them are listed as below:
- GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
- PMET (Punjab Pre-Medical Entrance Test)
- UP-CPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test)
- UPSEE Pharmacy (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination)
Eligibility for Pharm D Admission in Bangalore:
An aggregate of minimum 55% marks in 12th standard is required to be eligible for admission in Pharm D. Also the candidate must have taken the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard.
Top Pharm D colleges in Bangalore:
- JSS College of Pharmacy
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy
- KLE College of Pharmacy
- M.S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy
- NET Pharmacy College
- Visveswarapura Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- SJM College of Pharmacy
- Farooqia College of Pharmacy
- HKE society’s College of Pharmacy
- Gautham College of Pharmacy
If you are interested in joining any of these colleges, then contact us. If you want help on selecting a better college then we can assist you. We can guide you to get Pharm D Admission in Bangalore. We are professionals who can assist you in a better way to get your ambitions fulfilled.
If you are looking for direct or quota admission in Pharm D then contact us.